It happens: People accidentally drop things from docks, off boats or even while scuba diving. If you’ve ever lost something in the water and wanted to go find it, then the PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course is for you. There are effective ways to search for objects underwater that increase your chances of success. And there are good and better methods to bring up small, large or just awkward items. Search and recovery can be challenging, but a whole lot of fun.
PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old can enroll in the Search and Recover Diver course. PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers with a PADI Underwater Navigator certification also qualify.
Our Next Search and Recovery
Saturday November 25th at Fantasy Lake
Call us at (919) 341-2787 to sign up
During four scuba dives, you’ll learn and practice how to:
- Gathering information and resources, then carefully planning a search are the first important steps you learn.
- Swimming search patterns using your compass and natural navigation.
- Locating large and small objects using various search patterns.
- Using a lift bag for large or heavy objects, plus other recovery methods.
- Planning a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the dive.
What is included:
- Four Training Dives
- Certification Processing Fee
- Your Certification Card
- Lots of Fun
Cost of Specialty Certification :
Tuition $149 + PADI Search and Recovery Student Kit $69
Call us at (919) 341-2787 to Sign Up
Phone: (919) 341-2787