Thursday June 20th @ Fantasy Lake
We Will Meet at 5 pm
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need,so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamlining to save energy, and use air more efficiently and move more efficiently through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position - vertical or horizontal
- Get credit! The first dive of this Specialty Diver course earns credit towards your Advanced Open Water Diver Certification.
What is included:
- Two Training Dives
- Certification Processing Fee
- Your Certification Card
- Lots of Fun
Cost of Specialty Certification :
Tuition $99 + PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Workbook $39.80
Call us at (919) 341-2787 to Sign Up
Phone: (919) 341-2787