Grenada is how you imagine the Caribbean should be. Cannons line the ramparts of a Colonia-era fortress, island trading sloops tie to stone wharfs in a colorful harbor, waterfalls drop from green-clad volcanic heights, palm-fringed beaches overlook colorful reefs, and vendors hawk spices and fresh fruits at a colorful market square in a town of red-roofed colonial homes. Grenada is known as the Spice Island, and the air is often fragrant with the scent of flowers and exotic spices. Eco-adventures take place in the mountainous interior; shipwrecks and reefs await offshore and beach resorts provide a comfortable sanctuary for rest and relaxation.
What is Included:
Your Carolina Dive Center vacation is designed to maximize your diving and vacation
- 9 nights accommodations based on double occupancy
- All meals: full breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Non alcoholic and Alcoholic drinks,
- New Years Eve Party at the resort,
- 7 days of 2-tank guided boat dives,
- Free Nitrox,
- Use of water sports in the bay,
- All taxes and service charges,
- Airport Transfers,
- Carolina Dive Center Travel Package
$3,285 for diver based on double occupancy.
$2,505 for non diver based on double occupancy
$4,260 for diver Single Occupancy
A $500 deposit is due when making your reservation.
Phone: (919) 341-2787