- Dive to record your observations.
Tuition is $179 and Includes:
- PADI Underwater Naturalist Workbook
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- Two Dives with your Instructor
- Issuing of your PADI Certification Card
- Lots of fun
Get a better understanding about the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds. See new things, even in the most familiar dive sites.
We Recommended You Purchase This Book For Your Class.
- Reef Fish Behavior: Florida Caribbean Bahamas - 2nd Edition: Click here
Other Related Education Materials:
Project Aware 10 Ways You Can Protect Our Marine Environment: Click Here
In the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course and you’ll see new things. Why? Because when know more about symbioses, underwater ecology, and aquatic plant and animal habitats, you notice behaviors and see creatures you may have previously missed.
Through class discussions and on two scuba dives, you’ll learn:
- Key differences between the terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
- Major aquatic life groupings, interactions and information that dispels myths.
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life.
Phone: (919) 341-2787