March Specialty of the Month:
- This is a fun winter Specialty Class while we wait for the water to warm up.
- Academic/Classroom Session: Wednesday March 21st at 6:00 pm.
- Complete the two boat dives on Charleston Tug or Hyde when the water warms up.
Call us at 919-341-2787 to register for class
Scuba Diving from boats is an everyday occurrence especially in North Carolina. Whether on a private vessel or one of the many charter dive boats available worldwide, divers are frequently not aware of the special procedures and etiquette used when boat diving. The Boat Diver course will introduce you to some different types of boat diving and the skills needed to plan and conduct a boat dive with maximum safety.
- Boating and Navigation terminology.
- Boat diving procedures
- Boating etiquette
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
- Safety and Dive Procedures for a variety of Boat Diving Scenarios.
- Complete several Boat Water Entry and Exit methods
- One Academic/Classroom session.
- Two Boat dives on 1 North Carolina Boat Charter .
Cost: $59.95 + PADI Student Crew Pak.
The cost of North Carolina Boat Charter is not included in price. Just sign up for one of our Awesome Coast Charters. Click Here
Captain Jim recommends the Charleston Tug or Hyde charters for this specialty
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course can be credited as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification. – ask your instructor about earning credit.
Phone: (919) 341-2787