- Boating and Navigation terminology.
- Boat diving procedures
- Boating etiquette
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
- Safety and Dive Procedures for a variety of Boat Diving Scenarios.
- Complete several Boat Water Entry and Exit methods
Here is how it works:
PART 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR PADI BOAT DIVER ELEARNING CLASS - $99*
Complete the comprehensive elearning course at your own pace - online or offline.
Time commitment: 4-6 hours
*If you purchased your eLearning directly from PADI you only need to purchase PART II - PADI Boat Diver Practical Training. eLearning purchased directly from PADI may be more expensive.
PART II: PADI BOAT PRACTICAL TRAINING - $100
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- Two Boat Diver Training Dives with one of our Instructors (Charter cost not included.)
- PADI Certification Processing Fee
- Issuing your Boat Diver Certification eCard
- Lots of Fun
Use the drop down to select one, two, or all three components and get started today.
The cost of North Carolina Boat Charter is not included in price. Just sign up for one of our Awesome Coast Charters. We the Charleston Tug or Hyde charters for this specialty
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course can be credited as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.
Scuba Diving from boats is an everyday occurrence especially in North Carolina. Whether on a private vessel or one of the many charter dive boats available worldwide, divers are frequently not aware of the special procedures and etiquette used when boat diving. The Boat Diver course will introduce you to some different types of boat diving and the skills needed to plan and conduct a boat dive with maximum safety.
Carolina Dive Center
5540 Atlantic Springs Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Phone: (919) 341-2787
Subscribe to our eNewsletter: Click Here