Underwater photography is one of the most popular diving specialties. The PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course gets you going quickly, whether you use a point-and-shoot camera or a sophisticated dSLR like the pros.
PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers who are at least 10 years old are eligible to take the Digital Underwater Photographer course.
Captain Jim recommends the Hyde dive charter for this specialty.
Call us at (919) 341-2787 to sign up
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from our PADI Instructor, you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
What is included:
- Two Training Dives
- Certification Processing Fee
- Your Certification Card
- Lots of Fun
Cost of Specialty Certification :
Tuition $120 + PADI Underwater Photography Student Kit $61.50
For students who do not have an underwater camera we do have some for rent.
Call us at (919) 341-2787 to Sign Up
Phone: (919) 341-2787