The Deep Diver Specialty Certification provides one of the 5 specialties you need to achieve the coveted
Master Diver Rating.
The Carolina Coast is one of the premier Ship Wreck diving location. We are known as the GRAVE YARD OF THE ATLANTIÇ. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
What You Will Learn
Our training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
What is included:
- Four Deep Training Dives with one of our Instructors
Charter cost not included.
- Certification Processing Fee
- Your Certification Card
- Lots of Fun
Cost of Specialty Certification :
Tuition $149 + PADI Wreck Student Crew Pack $42.57+ Tax
Deep Diver Charters (Pick 2 charters to complete the 4 Deep Dives)
Phone: (919) 341-2787