The Carolina Coast is one of the premier Ship Wreck diving location. We are known as the GRAVE YARD OF THE ATLANTIÇ. There’s something exciting and mysterious about exploring deeper dive sites while scuba diving. Sometimes it’s a wreck that attracts you below 18 metres/60 feet, and on wall dives it may be a giant fan or sponge. Whatever it is, to scuba dive with confidence at depths down to 40 metres/130 feet, you should take the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course.
What You Will Learn
Our training starts by reviewing reasons for deep diving and how important it is to know your personal limits. During four deep dives with your instructor, you’ll go over:
- Specialized deep diving equipment.
- Deep dive planning, buddy contact procedures and buoyancy control.
- Managing your gas supply, dealing with gas narcosis and safety considerations.
Tuition is $225 and includes:
- Part I: PADI Deep Diver eLearning Academics
- Part II:
* Four Deep Training Dives with one of our Instructors (Charter cost not included.)
* Knowledge Review with your Instructor
* PADI Certification Processing Fee
* Issuing your Deep Diver Certification Card
* Lots of Fun
PADI Deep Diver Certification require 4 dives. These dives can be completed on two of our Carolina Coast Dive Charters. For Deep Diver we recommend the, Hyde, Markum, JD Gill, Hebe, Normania, BP25 or any dive charter > than 80 feet deep. From May through November we dive these wrecks at least once per month, so you have plenty of choices to pick from.
Pick Two Dive Charters
Prequisites & Requirements
- 15 years or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water (or qualifying certification)
The Deep Diver Specialty Certification provides one of the 5 specialties you need to achieve the coveted
Master Diver Rating.
Phone: (919) 341-2787