You can also call us at (919) 341-2787 to sign up
During four scuba dives, you’ll learn and practice how to:
- Gathering information and resources, then carefully planning a search are the first important steps you learn.
- Swimming search patterns using your compass and natural navigation.
- Locating large and small objects using various search patterns.
- Using a lift bag for large or heavy objects, plus other recovery methods.
- Planning a search operation based on facts gathered about a lost object prior to the dive.
It happens: People accidentally drop things from docks, off boats or even while scuba diving. If you’ve ever lost something in the water and wanted to go find it, then the PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course is for you. There are effective ways to search for objects underwater that increase your chances of success. And there are good and better methods to bring up small, large or just awkward items. Search and recovery can be challenging, but a whole lot of fun.
PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Divers who are at least 12 years old can enroll in the Search and Recover Diver course. PADI (Junior) Open Water Divers with a PADI Underwater Navigator certification also qualify.
Here is how it works:
PART 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR PADI SEARCH & RECOVERY ELEARNING CLASS - $99*
Complete the comprehensive elearning course at your own pace - online or offline.
Time commitment: 4-6 hours
*If you purchased your eLearning directly from PADI you only need to purchase PART II - PADI Search & Recovey Practical Training. eLearning purchased directly from PADI may be more expensive.
PART II: PADI SEARCH & RECOVERY PRACTICAL TRAINING - $199
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- Four Search & Recovery Training Dives with one of our Instructors.
- PADI Certification Processing Fee
- Issuing your Search & Recover Diver Certification eCard
- Lots of Fun
Use the drop down to select one, two, or all three components and get started today.
Phone: (919) 341-2787