Discover the balance and efficiency of sidemount scuba diving with your PADI dive instructor.
Many divers find sidemount tanks are more comfortable and easier to put on in the water. Sidemount diving is also beneficial for divers who want improved balance and prolonged dives.
Here is how it works:
PART 1: REGISTER FOR YOUR PADI SIDEMOUNT ELEARNING CLASS - $99*
Complete the comprehensive elearning course at your own pace - online or offline.
Time commitment: 4-6 hours
*If you purchased your eLearning directly from PADI you only need to purchase PART II - PADI Sidemount Practical Training.
eLearning purchased directly from PADI may be more expensive.
PART II: PADI SIDEMOUNT PRACTICAL TRAINING - $199
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- Four Sidemount Training Dives with one of our Instructors
- PADI Certification Processing Fee
- Issuing your Sidemount Diver Certification eCard
- Lots of Fun
Use the drop down to select one, two, or all three components and get started today.
The Sidemount course consists of eLearnng knowledge development, academic and equipment review with your instructor,
four training dives over two days. You’ll learn about:
- Assemble and configure sidemount equipment
- Mount scuba tanks in the water
- Adjust your weights for optimal balance
- Frog kick to move easily while wearing sidemount
The Scuba Gear You Use
Students MUST have their own Sidemount Scuba Kit.
You’ll train with your Sidemount scuba diving equipment.
Carolina Dive Center
5540 Atlantic Springs Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Phone: (919) 341-2787
Subscribe to our eNewsletter: Click Here