The Tec 40 course consists of three knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four training dives. You’ll learn about:
- Technical diving’s risks and responsibilities
- Technical diving equipment, proper rigging and set up
- Gas planning, oxygen limits and decompression planning
- Team diving techniques and emergency procedures, such as dealing with free flows, manifold leaks and out of gas situations
The Scuba Gear You Use
Students MUST have their own Scuba Kit.
You’ll start with your basic scuba diving equipment and add technical equipment, which essentially means you’ll begin to double up on gear. You may dive with backmounted or sidemounted cylinders.
The Learning Materials You Need
Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak that includes a PADI Tec Deep Diver Manual, which you can start reading right away. You can also get an Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video, which is a great tool to help you practice skills between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through your Tec 45 and Tec 50 courses. The Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak is included in your Tuition.
What is Included
Tuition for PADI Tec40 certification is : $560.18 this includes:
- PADI Tec Deep Diver Crew Pak
- 2 Classroom Sessions
- 1 Day of Diving at Fantasy Lake (you are responsible for $25 park entry fee)
- 1 Three Tank DIve Charter with your Instructor (you are responsible for DIve Charter Fee)
- Issuing of your PADI Tec40 eCard
Carolina Dive Center
5540 Atlantic Springs Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Phone: (919) 341-2787
Subscribe to our eNewsletter: Click Here