You can also sign up by calling us at (919) 341-2787
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need,so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamlining to save energy, and use air more efficiently and move more efficiently through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position - vertical or horizontal
- Two Peak Performance Bouyancy training dives,
- PADI Self Study Peak Performance Buoyancy Workbook
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- PADI Certification Processing Fee
- Issuing your PADI Peak Performance Bouyancy Certification Card
- NC Sales Tax
Phone: (919) 341-2787