You can also sign up by calling us at (919) 341-2787
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need,so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamlining to save energy, and use air more efficiently and move more efficiently through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position - vertical or horizontal
Get credit! The first dive of this Specialty Diver course earns credit towards your Advanced Open Water Diver Certification and the coveted Master Diver Rating.
Tuition is $199 and includes:
- PADI eLearning Academics
- Knowledge Review with your Instructor
- Two Peak Performance Bouyancy training dives,
- PADI Certification Processing Fee
- Issuing your PADI Peak Performance Bouyancy Certification Card
- NC Sales Tax
Carolina Dive Center
5540 Atlantic Springs Road
Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Phone: (919) 341-2787
Subscribe to our eNewsletter: Click Here