Tuition is $225 and includes:
- Part I: PADI Underwater Navigation eLearning Academics
- Part II:
* 3 Training Dives with one of our Instructors
* Underwater Navigation Scenarios with one of our instructors
* Knowledge Review with your Instructor
* PADI Certification Processing Fee
* Your Certification Card
* Lots of Fun
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn the tools of the trade, including navigation using natural clues and by following compass headings. During three scuba dives, you’ll practice:
- Methods to estimate distance underwater.
- Compass navigation while making at least five turns.
- Marking or relocating a submerged object or position from the surface.
- Underwater map making.
The Underwater Diver Specialty Certification provides one of the 5 specialties you need to achieve the coveted Master Diver Rating.
Be the scuba diver everyone wants to follow because you know where you are and where you’re going. The PADI Underwater Navigator course fine-tunes your observation skills and teaches you to more accurately use your compass underwater. If you like challenges with big rewards, take this course and have fun finding your way.
You can also call us at (919) 341-2787 to sign up
The following personal gear is required for your Navigation class dives.
- Wreck Reel
- Primary Flash light
We typlcaly offer the Underwater Navigation at Fantasy Lake Scuba Park.
For a list of class dates check out our Improve Your Skills Class Schedule: Click Here
Phone: (919) 341-2787