What is included:
- 7 night’s Standard Beach Room View (Double Occupancy)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 3 drinks per night, (house beer, house wine, house well drinks, soft drinks),
- 6 Days of Valet Service 2 Tank Morning Boat Dives
- 5 Days of 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives
- Airport-hotel transfers,
- Carolina Dive Center travel pack
- $2,155 per diver based on Double Occupancy
- $1,795 per NON Diver based on Double Occupancy
- A $200 deposit per person deposit is due when making your reservation.
Trip cost does not include Island Hopper flight from Grand Cayman to Cayman Brac.
Currently running $161 round trip per person. We will arrange your Island Hopper for you
Carolina Dive Center and the Reef Chics are excited to present this all inclusive dive vacation to Cayman Brac.
This is a Ladies Only Trip.
Escape the crowds to small, quiet Cayman Brac Resort where you’ll have easy access to world-class diving.
Comfortable accommodations, chef-prepared meals, and just steps from Reef Divers with daily morning and afternoon boat dives. Cayman Islands diving is mostly current-free, which is optimal for new divers, divers who want to move at their own pace, and underwater photographers who may want to spend their entire dive at one location, waiting for the perfect shot.
The island’s lush green areas and marshes provide homes to many beautiful birds. Marked trails facilitate exploring the island’s natural beauty, including hiking up to the lighthouse. Most of the roads are flat and have little traffic, so the island lends itself to easy bicycling. Caves like Bat’s Cave, Peter’s Cave, Rebecca’s Cave, and more offer even novice spelunkers a way to spend non-diving time. And for the most adventurous, you can arrange excursions to climb up or rappel down the Bluff under the supervision of experienced professionals as a unique way to spend your surface interval.
Phone: (919) 341-2787